Export to Folder - HQ images not created

Hi,

When I export to standalone web gallery, my HQ images aren't being
generated.  I think that the export process isn't moving and renaming
the original files to the 'hq' directory.
Changing the 'Resize' option in the 'Export to Folder' dialog box seems
not modify anything.

System: Ubuntu 6.10, F-Spot 3.2 built from source.

What gets created:
	Static html pages for indexes of thumbs, individual html pages
for mq files, and copies 	of the original images (in the root of
the gallery).

Settings I'm using:
	Destination, works as expected
		Folder:		public_html
		Gallery name:	blob

	Export Method
		Create standalone web gallery

	Style
		Resize : Yes (checked) (600 - 800 pixels) & No
		Autorotate : Yes (checked)

Thank you,
Nathan.
Nathan Faust
Systems Administrator :: Merchant Warehouse
2 International Place, 4th Floor Boston, MA 02110
P:  617.895.5558   F:  800.494.8602