Re: Setting up a web photo gallery

On Monday 29 January 2007 03:25, Tim Millard wrote:

> > Can I use f-stop to set up a photo gallery on a web-site?
>
> Yes.
>
> You may export pictures to several services (such as Flickr), your own
> webserver running Gallery or O.r.i.g.i.n.a.l., or "a nicely themed
> static webpage" that could be used with almost any website.
>
> Select the photos you want exported, and click File > Export > (whatever
> you would be using).

Thanks for your advice.
But could you be a bit more explicit, please?
Must one run Gallery as a daemon on the web-server?
Is Flickr an alternative to Gallery?

I'd be really grateful for a more explicit description
of one solution to the problem -
how to display a photo gallery on a web-site?
I mean, what commands exactly does one give?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366