Re: Reporting of Problems

On 8/29/07, Mark Petersen <petersenmde gmail com> wrote:
> In conclusion: If there is a user "forum" for f-spot that I don't know about
> please let me know and I will use it, otherwise I will continue to post here
> and if someone else has the same issue as I do I will then post to bugzilla.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your concern and thoughtfulness.  You're right that there
isn't a forum -- Banshee has one, so perhaps we should follow suit.
Alternatively we could use Launchpad (https://answers.launchpad.net/)
or a Google Group.  I like the idea of Launchpad's Answers system
since it's almost like a bug tracker, but for questions.

Gabriel