Email Problem

I am unable to use the mail function in f-spot 0.4.0. I keep getting the following error:

An error occurred while creating a message compose window. Please try again.

I am using Debian Etch 4.0 and icedove 1.5.0.12.

If I change my preferred mail client to evolution, I do get a compose window.

I have tried "icedove --compose" from the command line and I do get a compose window.

Searching with google, I am only finding issues relating to a bug in mozilla with not having myspell installed. - Which I do have installed.

One other problem that I am experiencing, which is not really that big of a deal, is missing icons. The Browse, Edit Image and Slideshow buttons do not have an icon only white space with a red x.

I had f-spot 0.3.5 installed previous to this and the mail function did work and all the icons were present.

Thanks for any assistance.

Mark