Question about the catalog

I have a situation where I have a number of images that are located in the f-spot catalog, but are no longer on the filesystem. I would really like to be able to export the images(thumbnails) that remain only in the catalog. Can someone tell me where the images within the catalog are stored? I accidentally deleted the original images and am hoping to retrieve these even if they are only thumbnails of the originals. I am using F-Spot 0.3.5.

Thanks,

James