Re: Next Meeting : Monday September 25th, 20:30 UTC

Bengt Thuree wrote:
Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder for the next F-Spot IRC meeting, which is
scheduled for Mon Sept 25th @ 20:30UTC.

Well - I'll be on a plane most of the way to Florida at the time, so I don't think I'll be able to attend. Obviously we need better wifi coverage on airplanes...

As always details in http://f-spot.org/Meetings

Issues to discuss:
Plugins
Query patch
Mission Statement

I haven't seen any discussion of the mission statement recently - there were a couple of proposed mission statements sent around about a month ago... I've had more time to think about it --- here's my proposed mission statement:

f-spot allows both the casual and professional photographer to manage their digital photos in an easy and intuitive manner. It provides simple ways to perform common tasks like searching for a specific photo, while supporting the complex workflows required by the professional photographer.

Comments?

Warren