Gallery Exception

It has been a while since I have done anything with my photos in
F-Spot. So today I decided to upgrade to the current CVS and upload
some photos to my website.

The upgrade went fine. Then I tried to export the images and here is
what I got...

StatusText : Upload failed\: ''.
Unparsed Line in ParseBasic(): status_debug=1
Upload failed\: ''.
GalleryRemote.GalleryCommandException: Upload failed\: ''.
in <0x0018d> GalleryRemote.Gallery:ParseBasic
(System.Net.HttpWebResponse response)
in <0x0000d> GalleryRemote.Gallery:ParseAddItem
(System.Net.HttpWebResponse response)
in <0x00148> GalleryRemote.Gallery2:AddItem (GalleryRemote.Album
album, System.String path, System.String filename, System.String
caption, Boolean autorotate)
in <0x00076> GalleryRemote.Album:Add (.Photo photo, System.String path)
in <0x002f2> FSpot.GalleryExport:Upload ()

I tried this on two different Gallery 2 installations that use to work
great with F-Spot (both had the same result). Does anybody have any
idea why this is happening? If not I will look into it and hack away
at a solution. Just wanted to ask first.

/Chad