Re: feature idea

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 10:48 +0100, Mike Gem�rote:

> If the option is only visible (not the sensitive property), when edit
> photos, it couldn't be found by (new) users.
> Maybe you make it visible, when edit photos and add an unwind button
> (some other GNOME programs do this) to the editing-options.

Proper undo system would be much better. Both management and photo
editing actions should be undoable. Having a standard edit>undo/redo and
the Ctrl+Z, Ctrl+Shift+Z is much more HIGgy. (I'd add Ctrl+Y for redo,
very common in graphics editors).

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac novell com>