Re: Comments in code

Hi Michael,

I only can give an explanation on the lack of comments in the code I
write, but here's why I don't write comments:
- the code is easier to read than comments
- the code never lies
- with comments, it's really hard to keep code and comments in sync.
- good names for methods and attributes speaks for themselves (or
should)
- i'm a bit lazy
- the XP methodology says something like "if you can't understand a part
of the code, this code should probably be refactored"

>From my personal experience, I'm not sure that some more comments will
help you the best to know how f-spot works. If you're starting with
f-spot, your best friend is 'grep', the mailing-list and the IRC
channel.

And for the code you'll hopefully submit, add comments if you feel to.
But with or without comments, the code itself will be reviewed and shoud
be easy to understand

regards