Re: amount of photos

On 12/7/06, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:

> A little over 15k RAW and JPEG on a Centrino 1,6 Mhz laptop with 512 Mbyte RAM.

a question for everyone who replied (but especially for you using a laptop):
where do you store all those GB of pictures?

External USB 60 Gbyte hard drive. Actually, lately I've been
considering moving all photo/graphics related work to a workstation
with a RAID (not in the last place because my laptop seems to have
died yesterday and that's the only (Linux powered) computer I have at
home).

Do you have only one F-spot db?

Sure, how and why could I have two or more? :)

Alexandre