Re: Tag typing.

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 21:37 +0100, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:
> Strangely, it seems this bug only occurs in detail view, in the browse
> view, I cannot reproduce it either.

A fix for this is now in CVS.  It was a little subtle.  Thanks for
helping track this down Ruben!  The critical clue turned out to be that
it was happening in details mode and not in browse mode.

As far as I know the only misbehavior in completion now is that hitting
tab doesn't recapitalize the letters you've already typed.  I might take
a look at fixing this later.

Nat