Re: Tag typing.

On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 21:22 -0500, Nat Friedman wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-10 at 16:19 -0500, Nat Friedman wrote:
> > Here's v4 of the tag typing patch.
>
> This is now in CVS.  Thanks to everyone who helped!

Though I hate to spoil the in-CVS-party on this lovely patch, I appears
to me there's a bug in the completion.

It looks like the completion code does complete on enter, but does not
substitute caps in the original typing.

Example:
	When I wish to tag my picture with the tag "Street Photography", I hit
"t", then I start typing: stree<tab>. It completes to "street
Photography", and thus the tag will not be applied.

Perhaps we should make all tagging case insensitive? It makes no sense
to have a tag named "cars" and another one named "Cars" (not to mention
all other possible permutations).

Greetings,
	Ruben

--