Re: Importing photos from Flickr and Web Gallery - Implementation and video demos

Wow, this looks really good. I mean, I can see a lot of potencial here!

One problem I can see - I'm not quite sure how this is useful for
personal photos managing. Importing photos with a 'tiger' tag from
flicker isn't personal, and is more useful for an 'Image Gallery'
application.

Yo'av.