Importing photos from Flickr and Web Gallery - Implementation and video demos

Hi guys!

I have spent some time implementing in F-Spot the importing from Flickr
and Gallery. I have tried to follow as close as possible the current
class model for importing photos from the filesystem. It is a nice
desing and I have finished a first version of Flickr and Gallery
importers following the class model.

You can see the videos of both features working in:

Flickr:      http://acs.barrapunto.org/~acs/FSpotFlickr.html
Web Gallery: http://acs.barrapunto.org/~acs/FSpotGallery.html

All the code is right now in my F-Spot subversion in:

https://acs.barrapunto.org/svn/f-spot/

I sync it with F-Spot CVS very often to be sure not to conflict with
main F-Spot development. Actually, it has the current CVS from F-Spot
with the Duplicates finder and also the two importers.

I hope to get some feedback about these features in order to continue
working on them and maybe, integrating them in F-Spot CVS in some
moment.

Larry, what do you think about it?

My next plans are to implement the duplicate detection importing photos
and thinking about how we can integrate the Creative Commons licenses in
F-Spot so users can put licenses in an easy way to photos.

Cheers

-- Alvaro