Re: [Evolution] [rebellion attempt] Fight back!

On 2022-10-24 at 12:57 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Given that mc is a GNU project, why not using the most natural
site,
`gnu.org`, for a mailing list?  An additional bonus is that the
gnu.org mailing list archives come with a nice – and working! –
search
interface.

I don't see anything on the front page about mailing lists. Can you
be more specific?

(I would hope that hosting the list on gnu.org wouldn't subject us to
harangues about specific distros or other software not being properly
free.)

poc

Technically, I think it would be through the savannah offering:
https://savannah.gnu.org/

which provides