Re: [Evolution] The system of levels, badges and presents of Discourse

It isn't a code of conduct that those who joined the gift of Level 1,
soon reach the maximum number of replies and need to wait a day before
they can continue. The correct term is "despotism".

PS:

Andre, I'm really upset about your prevarication, since I was not
allowed to send an email opening a new thread at Level 0, without
offending a CoC. Pete who has got Level 1 send too many emails. How much
are too man emails? Probably a user at Level one offends the CoC by
sending 1 request at each to just a few of all GNOME apps,
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps .