[Evolution] What now?

Hi,

after reading
https://discourse.gnome.org/t/interacting-with-discourse-via-email/46
I deleted my Discourse account [1]. I tried my best but stopped messing
with Discourse. Instead of working on a Wallpaper for the next release
of a desktop environment, I wasted most time of the day with the mailing
list topic. During the night I have to catch up on this work.

What now? Is this the end of the Evolution mailing list community?

Regards,
Ralf

[1]
Preferences > Delete My Account > "Are you sure you want to permanently
delete your account? This action cannot be undone!" > Delete my Account
"Your account has been deleted successfully."