Re: [Evolution] Discourse -- Insufficient Trust Level

Dnia 21.10.2022 o godz. 09:09:48 Anonymous Japhering via evolution-list pisze:

Agreed, discourse is an not much better than a surreptitiously installed
remote access tool.  It is invasive  and darn near impossible to remove
from window devices.

Between my wife, my daughter and my granddaughters every windows box
they have touch has a non-removing instance of discourse installed. It
doesn't show in the system list of app to remove, and there is no uninstall
code in the discourse directories.

Hm... from the entire discussion I had the impression that this thing is
used via a web browser... Why then install any app for it?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa