Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 13:23 -0500, Tim McConnell wrote:

"even if some Evo users willingly choose to use Redhat." durn
Sadomasochists.

Tim, this is uncalled for. Please take trolling somewhere else.

But all joking aside, they're (GNOME) really end this list? Oh WTFF??
I've been using this list since before Fedora came out and they can't
just use Python3? Really?! Of all the options I do like moving the
list
to another place if GNOME is going to use Discord or even worse
Reddit.

Did you read the text? It's not "Discord" but Discourse. The difference
could also be spotted by taking a look at it before sending a reply.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/