Re: [Evolution] 3.46.0 interface question

On Sun, 2022-10-16 at 19:38 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
That's off-topic (as Evolution doesn't use GTK version 4).

Hi,

my point is, that nowadays https://github.com/ZaWertun/gtk3-nocsd does
help, but soon or later Evolution likely migrates to gtk4 and then
there's no workaround to get rid of it. OTOH I'm not quite sure if it
will solve all issues mentioned by the OP. Tool bars tend to use
ambiguous icons, whatever icon theme is used and text is only provided
for a few tool bar options, several options only show an icon. To me it
sounds like the OP is facing several issues, not only the CSD thingy.
Maybe I misunderstood the OP's request.

Regards,
Ralf