Re: [Evolution] Logwatch reports segmentation faults in Evolution

On Sun, 2022-10-09 at 14:27 -0500, Tim McConnell via evolution-list
wrote:
I would think so. The debugger just sets a signal trap, so I
wouldn't
expect the CPU usage to change, as Evo will run at normal speed
until
something "interesting" happens.

[...]

That's good, it took a week for the segfault to reappear and once
again
, I have no way of knowing why. it did it after I had the computer
running overnight. The only "consistent" thing is I'm prompted to
sign
into Google Contacts before the crash. Even that makes little sense
due
to me having don't ask on this device checked.

Did you get a stack trace when it happened?

Maybe because I have 2
gmail accounts it's checking(?)but I doubt that, I'm reasonably sure
Evolution can get multiple IMAP accounts with no problems.

It definitely can.

poc