Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't start

On Fri, 2022-03-11 at 16:04 -0600, Tim McConnell via evolution-list wrote:
On 3/11/22 3:58 PM, Pete Biggs wrote:

>> If I run evolution from the command line I get the following: bwrap:
>> Creating new namespace failed: No space left on device.
> Your disk isn't full by any chance is it?
>
> P.

No it should be far from it, usage shows 34.3GB (3%) of 948.0GB (97%)
used. the OS is 34.2GB.

I'm not sure why it thinks it's out of room.

Is this a Flatpak or other installing inside of a sandbox or VM?  As Pete mentioned, it sounds like the environment is out of disk space.

Also note it is best to reply below the previous message so that someone reading the thread can tell the order of the messages.

-AD

--
Alex Doll, MAusIMM
alex doll sagmilling com