Re: [Evolution] Shortcut with number from numeric keyboard fails

On Fri, 2021-12-17 at 15:18 +0100, theapplepie differentmail com wrote:
Milan, is it much work to pursuit what you described above?

        Hi,
duplicating every single action just to allow to set a secondary
shortcut would mean a lot of work, including higher memory usage in
runtime. A better solution would be to teach gtk+ to understand
secondary/alternative shortcuts, but I'm afraid that won't happen. I'm
not a gtk+ developer, you might better ask there (for what it's worth,
the Evolution uses gtk3, not gtk4).

        Bye,
        Milan