[Evolution] account bugs (Show-stoppers) on installation

Just installed evolution;
I'm on Manjaro + KDE, it's up-to-date.
I Installed from official repos.
KWallet is installed.
Keyring isn't (it's not gnome)
(Thunderbird is still installed & working with all mentioned accounts without problems.)

See screenshot at https://ibb.co/JnnWPwv

I setup 7 account:

1 connecting to a Roundcube server.
That's the only one that works (but doesn't remember the password, even though I check "add to keyring")

3 POPs accounts with GMAIL.
None of them appear on the folder list ! .
But they do appear on the mail accounts dialog.
(see screenshot)

2 IMAPs on gmail:
they show on the folder list, but not connected; Error message:
"failed to authenticate: the server org.freedesktop.secrets was not provided by any .service file"

(+Few minor bugs which I will not address now.)
Is it meant to run on non-gnome?
How can I start debugging this?