[Evolution] Problem adding more than one Google calendar to Evolution

Hello,

As you probably know, Google will withdraw password-only access for 3rd
party applications since end of May and only OAuth2 or application
passwords may be used.

I have multiple calendars in my Google account and I'm currently using them
in Evolution as "CalDAV" type calendars. However, this method uses exactly
what Google is about to withdraw - password login. I don't want to turn on
2FA on my account (to be able to use app passwords) for various reasons, so
I wanted to try OAuth2. I was able to successfully configure first calendar
as "Google" type calendar in Evolution, but when I try to add another
"Google" type calendar, after clicking on the button that would normally
give me a list of calendars in my Google account, instead of getting a
calendar list, I get a message "Data source does not support OAuth 2.0
authentication". Even when I try to use a different Google account for the
second calendar, I get the same message.

Can there be only one "Google" type calendar defined in Evolution? If not,
how to define additional calendars?

I'm using Ubuntu 20.04, Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa