Re: [Evolution] How to display attached pictures ?

Le dimanche 05 septembre 2021 à 18:42 +0200, Ángel a écrit :
On 2021-09-03 at 18:55 +0200, Pierre THOMAS via evolution-list
wrote:
Bonjour,

"View All Inline" got with the down arrow is exactly what I want,
but
without having to click any button. A parameter available in the
menu
could allow this possibility for simple type files (pictures,
text,
PDF, ...).

Note that if the attachment was big enough, or with enough
attachments,
the client could take a while to display the email contents if it
needs
to inline all of them.

With Thunderbird, in the old time, when I had a slow Internet
connection, I decided not to display attached documents ... (the
parameter is available in the menu)  Now, with an optic fiber
connexion everything is very fast !
And it is so fast with Evolution that I wonder wether they are already
downloaded or not: I think they are, if they are:  why not a parameter
to enable to display them ?

Pierre

(I hope this time I understood what is "top-posting" !!  and that
this simple text message is correctly composed ...)

Yes, it as properly composed :-)

Best regards