Re: [Evolution] Displaying attachment type: msg

On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 04:34 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
Every now and then I get a message attachment that I cannot open from
one of my company's Outlook users.  The attachment shows as:
OLE2 compound document storage attachment (e-mail name details.msg)

Is it possibly a TNEF type file[1]?

If so, it is possible to read it using a command line utility[2],
though I know Evolution has hooks to use ytnef to parse these file
types; at the very least, there's a Portage USE flag to enable support
for these attachments.

1: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Neutral_Encapsulation_Format
2: https://github.com/Yeraze/ytnef

If so,