[Evolution] automatic s/Mime encryption

V3.36.5-0ubuntu1

I am seeing an option in the securty section of an email account that says I can always encrypt messages from this account. That isn't all that useful if not everyone I email can accept encrypted messages. Then I have to remember who can and can't receive email or when I hit send, the app barks at me and I have to un-select the encryption option.

I am wondering if I am missing something or if not could it be added that the email is automatically encrypted if it knows that it can and not if it knows that it can't?

I mean instead of having the checkbox to always encrypt, maybe make it a dropdown that says NEVER, ALWAYS and WHEN POSSIBLE.

Just a thought to help make things easier.