Re: [Evolution] Zoom in composer view

On Wed, 2021-11-24 at 16:23 +0100, Peter Wurmsdobler wrote:
when composing plain test messages I would like to be able to zoom in
a bit, e.g. using CTRL++;

        Hi,
I thought it works in more latest version (you seem to have 3.36.5),
but it does not. There was some request for it for sure, but the
GNOME's GitLab instance does not find anything for me (maybe I use a
wrong search term) and the GNOME's old Bugzilla currently doesn't allow
searching, thus I cannot verify whether my memory is bad or not.

the fonts are too small for me to read comfortably.

Try Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Message Display section,
uncheck the box under it and define your own fonts. That way you do not
need to always zoom in/out. It influences also the composer here (3.42).

        Bye,
        Milan