Re: [Evolution] Reply but include attachments

On Fri, 2021-11-19 at 10:01 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Fri, 2021-11-19 at 10:50 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
A feature I've been wanting for many years is to be able to Reply
or
reply function does not include the attachment.

        Hi,
it's called "Forward".

Why would you reply to the sender and send him/her back what he/she
sent to you?
        Bye,
        Milan

LOL

I understand your question.  Typically I need this when there are a
group of people in the mail.  Sometimes it's a quote or other
spreadsheet that I'd like to include in the reply because it's an old
message - like maybe a month back - and it's just easier for all if I
can include the item to which I referred instead of expecting each of
them to find it in a long queue of mails.  Maybe it's just a courtesy
to them. I've seen others do it when sending a message back to me.
Also, the finance teams like to keep the attachments together for
Purchase Order and Quote so they include them on all messages
pertaining to a particular order.  It's just what they do.

The problem with using Forward for me is that I have to re-enter up to
20 email addresses.

I just thought I'd check with "the Oracle" to see if there was
something already in Evolution for this.

Thanks,
Louis