Re: [Evolution] HTML Rendering - Dark Theme not working

On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 11:03 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
Just to add my two cents:  IMO, nothing should be hidden from the
documentation.

There is nothing "hidden".

IMHO user documentation exists to allow users to get a task done.
It does not exist to cover every single thing ever possible and to
quickly get out of sync when it comes to its maintenance.

That in principle is the first place to go for
help, even if few do any more.  I second the notion of a
section "Advanced Options" in the preferences and in the doc.

Have you looked at the user docs? They already have advanced sections.

dconf editor is a horrible jumble of unexplained goo.  I didn't
even know it existed until it came up on this list.

Regarding the UI: Then maybe you want to see dconf-editor improved
instead of creating additional maintenance costs in Evo itself... :)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net