Re: [Evolution] Can't have multiple reminders for appt.

On Thu, 2021-03-04 at 09:27 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

    The "Reminder [ 15 minutes before ]" is a predefined reminder, that can
    be only one. When you select "Custom" in that drop down, the Add/Remove
    buttons will be enabled and you can do pretty much anything there. I
    think it was this way all the time. Even 3.28.5 and 2.32.3 (the oldest
    I found) work the same.

    There also depends on the calendar type, as some calendar servers do
    not accept more than one reminder. You mentioned DavCal, from which I
    suppose it's a CalDAV calendar, which should be fine.

Thanks for your response. For some reason, it didn't occur to me to change the drop down button to custom to add an additional event. I must have done that in the past, but since forgot. Problem solved!

I appreciate your help on this.

Mike