Re: [Evolution] Calender with html formatted description

Evolution can "detect" HTML description and show it since 3.40.0,

Thanks, Milan for the clarification. I set up a virtual machine using
ubuntu 30.04 and have been able to install evolution 3.40.0-1.

The formatted description from Exchange can now be displayed. Ok,
embedded pictures are shown as a text "hole" but the pic can be found
in the attachments.
It is amazing, that I can enter html tags in the description field and
the content is displayed as expected with e.g. lists and tables.

Thanks for this feature!
Matthias