Re: [Evolution] Replies to emails with attachments take forever to open (EWS)

On Thu, 2021-01-07 at 11:09 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
heh, I see, it's quite complicated on Ubuntu (for example Fedora (and
some others) can do the same by a single command).

Hi,

there's probably an easy way to install the required packages. I neither
read the complete links I posted myself, nor am I used to latest Ubuntu
releases. I'm still on xenial, 16.04 LTS, EOL this year, let alone that
my daily distro is Arch Linux. The OP might want to send a request to
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users .

Regards,
Ralf