Re: [Evolution] Stacked headers in vertical never work for me

On Tue, 2020-12-15 at 06:47 -0600, Morgan via evolution-list wrote:
It wasn't. This was the problem. I selected 'For Wide View' and now
it's correct. Thanks for your help.

        Hi,
just for the record, I noticed these things are sometimes not working,
while they work properly for me. The Vertical view should switch to the
"for Wide View" view on its own.

It's not required, though, the "multiline row" can be used for the
Classical view as well, just right-click the message list header and
use "Add a Column..." and drag the "Messages" column to the header.
Then remove all the other columns from the message list. The "for Wide
View" does basically that.
        Bye,
        Milan