Re: [Evolution] Junk Mail Settings - Gnome Evolution V3.36.5-Oubuntu1

On Mon, 2021-12-13 at 08:51 -0600, mlowe1971--- via evolution-list
wrote:
Also, I've been going to the Junk folder, right clicking on
applicable emails, and selecting "not junk".

        Hi,
there had been done some junk-filtering changes semi-recently, I can
think of:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/commit/768f685470ae42f8d5
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/commit/7cab078d6c979e0754
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/commit/febbd1b942c12384d2

All are part of the 3.42.x stable release series, which is the current
version.

Any further guidance would be very much appreciated.

I would try with the current stable series. As it's harder to get the
latest Evolution in the long term support distros, your options are
slightly limited. Either build it yourself or use a Flatpak version.
The Flathub.org provides it here:
https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.gnome.Evolution

Please note the Flatpak version has its limitations.

        Bye,
        Milan