Re: [Evolution] Calendar is read-only

Just a suggestion (and please bear in mind that I have NO google calendar experience and it is after midnight here!)

Is there a setting in Google that you need to toggle? Often if you wish to add Thunderbird or other mail programs to Google's email, you need to change a security setting to "allow less secure apps" (yes, they consider TB etc 'less secure' than using a web interface!)

I don't have experience with their calendars, but would wonder if there is something with them you need to alter?

Hope this helps, and really hope I don't push you into looking in a false direction!