[Evolution] GMail problem-POP3

Hello,

I'm having an issue accessing my Gmail via POP3.  I've been using Evolution with 2 gmail accounts via POP/SMTP for several years without an issue (it's been an overall great experience coming from Outlook on Windows, but suddenly a couple of weeks ago things started to be slow and/or timeout while receiving email.

I've tried upgrading my installation (currently running Ubuntu Mate 21.04 and Evolution 3.4.0-1) but, as I suspected prior to doing the upgrade, the upgrade didn't really change anything.

I have no idea what changed to cause this to begin.

I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting this issue.  Any help would be appreciated.
--

Joe Wade Pulley