Re: [Evolution] Where Does Evolution Mail store data files...

On 4/20/2021 9:31 AM, Pete Biggs wrote:
I would strongly advise that you just encrypt the whole laptop - it
saves having to think about what you want to put where. I would also
warn against trying to be "clever" with Evolution's internal data
stores: it may appear to work, but it will come back and bite you in
the future.

Great idea, except that Bestcrypt doesn't have a "whole disk" encryption method for Linux/Unix. So I'm stuck with per-volume encryption. (I've used Bestcrypt for 20 years on Windows, don't want to drop it now.)

Thanks!

--
Catherine Jefferson <ergo1lists ergosphere net>