Re: [Evolution] Week View bunches Wednesday and Thursday together, not Saturday & Sunday

        Hi,
I guess it depends on Edit->Preferences->Calendar Preferences, what
you've set as the "Week starts on" and what days are checked as "Work
days".

To have the two days compressed they should be beside each other. They
even might be at the right-bottom corner, if I'm not mistaken.
        Bye,
        Milan

It is not the *Work* Week View, but the *standard* one. Allow me to
illustrate the issue via a screenshot (attached).

Yes, the full week view also understands what a Work week is and
changes the significance of non-work week days.

On the screen shot you have the preferences window open on the Display
tab.  On the "General" tab you need to see what the "Week Starts on" is
set to. The two days previous to the start of the week are shown
compressed in the whole week view.

P.