Re: [Evolution] "Cannot get message", why?

On Wed, 2020-11-18 at 14:56 +0000, Chris Ramsden via evolution-list
wrote:
Could you run evolution from a terminal, maybe it shows something
there. If you run it as:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io, imapx:conman evolution

Milan,

Thank you so much for the quick reply.

Can you clarify exactly how I use this command line? Entered as-is
into a bash terminal, it tells me it can't find imapx. If I add it as
a set of arguments to an invocation of evolution, evo tells me it
can't open the given URIs.

I'd copy and paste from the terminal session, but I'm on a different
computer, and supposed to be at work, on this windows POS.

What am I doing wrong here? (Apart from using Windows...)

There's a spurious space in there

 $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io,imapx:conman evolution

P.