[Evolution] Adding style class to evolution-alarm-notify

Hello,

I would like to restyle the Evolution Alarm notification window as it
doesn't really look well with the theme I am using.

While doing so, I noticed that the window does not contain any
information indicating that it's the Evolution window making it a hard
to apply a custom style sheet.

So my suggestion would be to apply a custom style class to the
evolution-alarm-notification window in the same way as many other
applications do it for their app windows.
Maybe something like this:

/* e-alarm-notify.c, e_alarm_notify_show_window(...) /*

GtkStyleContext *context;
context = gtk_widget_get_style_context(GTK_WIDGET(window));
gtk_style_context_add_class(context,  "evolution-alarm-notify-
window");

I tested this on the latest git version without a problem. Any chance
this might be accepted if I create a pull request?

Cheers,
Peter