Re: [Evolution] Ubuntu 20.10 printing possible from other programs, but "Printer was not found" by Evolution

Thanks Pete,
That previous post was one of the about 60% to 75% from the evolution list that hotmail puts straight in its junk folder and I don't see. It is not every message in a thread, and not every thread, but is very annoying.

Hence I didn't see the actual previous message, so thank you very much for sending a direct link to it from the archive which I asked for.

Andre seemed to take offence at the request and thought that I thought that he was asking a question - no, the question I referred to was Kai's original question which was interesting (to me).

Anyway all is clear now, but my problem with hotmail randomly deciding evolution list messages are spam remains. I'm reluctant to mess with the hotmail settings as their junk filters are pretty accurate for everything else. And I don't want one of my other mail accounts to get filled up with the  traffic on this list, most of which doesn't concern me. It is better to keep it in hotmail which I use for all the companies that insist on sending marketing type emails in addition to the actual business I do with them. In principle I can then simply browse the hotmail inbox to catch up if there is anything interesting (to me) on this list - but of course about two thirds of it has disappeared down the spam plughole and been auto-deleted by the time I get round to checking.

So it goes. So many questions. So many answers fired into a dummy load.

Thanks for the link, helpful.

Roger