Re: [Evolution] Plain Text patch White Space damaged ?

On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 14:16 +0100, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
hmm, my mbox did not have TABs in it, I am sure.
I wonder if MS(O365) has started to filter out TABs now?

        Hi,
that's an interesting idea, because your message doesn't have tabs,
while the message in the list archive do have it (that I sent and which
I received back through the list; it can be seen in [1]).

Either it's evolution-ews or the Exchange server changing the tabs in
the message content. It doesn't change anything on the fact that the
tabs are replaced by spaces in the message preview when the message
source is a plain text.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: Reply To List (Ctrl+L) works better for me on this list

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2020-November.txt.gz