Re: [Evolution] Drag-n-Drop Wierdness [Was: export collections of mails to txt file]

FWIW moving an email from one to another folder for Evolution 3.38.1 on
Arch Linux doesn't work using the mouse, at least on my install. No
crash, no freeze, it just doesn't move the message. Right click > Move
to Folder... works. I did neither check the Arch, nor the Evolution bug
tracker, due to a lack of time. For the same reason I didn't report this
IMO minor issue. I don't think it's GTK3 related, since moving an email
from one to another folder by mouse works for the GTK3 branch of Claws,
build against the same GTK3 infrastructure.