Re: [Evolution] Evolution stuck on one mail message

On Tue, 2020-05-19 at 12:42 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
Alternatively, how can I install evolution in my own account?  I've
been told that newer versions will want to change the format of the
stored mail. I'd rather not do that because I have evolution on other
computers (where it works fine). I keep their archives synchronized by
rsync-ing, them using evolution to move from the received package into
the correct archive directories.

I'll just note that if your email provider supports IMAP none of that
is necessary.

poc