Re: [Evolution] Sometimes can't verify signature

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 00:49 -0400, Jeff Van Epps via evolution-list
wrote:
CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution > foo.txt

        Hi,
using CAMEL_DEBUG=all is usually too much. I'd not want to read all of
that myself.

Is there a way to get it to output the actual gpg command it is
executing and the output from that command?

If you want gpg debugging only, then you can run:

    $ CAMEL_DEBUG=gpg evolution

It doesn't show the exact command, but it shows what gpg thinks about
the data (aka the 'status' stream).

The error you see is a generic error when gpg finishes with an error
code. I do not see any additional debugging for this part of the code.

I'd also need a test message to test it here and see what the libcamel
doesn't like on that particular message.
        Bye,
        Milan