Re: [Evolution] See forwarded responses in threaded view

On Fri, 2020-03-20 at 13:27 +0000, Larson, Jeffrey M. via evolution-
list wrote:
I guess this is not possible?

On Tue, 2020-03-17 at 08:58 -0500, Jeffrey Larson wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to see forwarded emails within an email thread in evolution?

I see replies in the thread after checking the box "Save replies in the folder of the message
being
replied to" after traversing Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> Edit -> Defaults.

Can the same be accomplished for forwards? (Outlook 365 and Gmail show forwards in threaded view,
so I am somewhat used to it.)

[Please don't top-post, it makes threads harder to follow]

Evolution doesn't currently support this as far as I know, though you
may be able to get roughly the same effect by playing with search
folders.

The place to file an RFE (Request For Enhancement) is on the Evo bug
reporting page (see How To Report Bugs under Help). That way it won't
be forgotten. If you do that, post the URL here in case anyone wants to
add comments.

poc