[Evolution] Setting the sender account for a mail composer window started from the command line

I'm about to send out a good bunch of emails, and I need to find a way
to somehow semi-automate that.

I probably should not create text files directly in
   ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Outbox/cur/
as I have no idea how to create message-id headers etc.

I'm aware that I can create a mail composer window via
   evolution "mailto:foo example com?subject=ABC&body=Hi"
but is there a way to define the sender account being used?
Currently it seems to always set my default mail account.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net