Re: [Evolution] Full history in reply

On Thu, 2020-06-11 at 01:33 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Thu, 2020-06-11 at 09:25 +1000, Ian wrote:

What no client ever does is to include all the other mail messages in a
thread.  That would mean in this thread it would join together six
messages even though they are not part of the message I'm replying to -
I have threads of hundreds of messages and I really don't want all
those messages being added every time I reply to the thread

To be fair M$-Outlook [which many people, sadly, except as the gold
standard of e-mail] just includes all the trash, including signatures,
by default, in every ___ ____ reply.  So it sort of does this as most
user's never both to delete anything.